Adsense

Monday, August 25, 2014

The wet n' wild megalast lipsticks.

Hello everyone! So I'm super behind on this lipstick hype, but I seriously cannot wait to share with you all why these lipsticks definitely deserved it! When I did my cousins makeup on Saturday, she tied it on and literally was like 
 " I NEED THIS."


Mauve Outta Here and Bare It All

I've watched plenty of Youtube tutorials to narrow down which ones I wanted to try out and swatch. Unfortunately, I'm not a huge red lipstick fan because nudes, pinks, and mauves are my faves! Although they give a matte finish, they are actually creamy, non-drying and stay on your lips for quite a while! I absolutely love the shades I chose because they are so wearable and I think will definitely compliment any skin tone!They are sooo rich and pigmented, I love them. You seriously can't beat the price.

Pros: price, pigmented, creamy, long lasting, shade selection
Cons: cheap packaging

You can pick these up at your local drugstore for $2-3.
Fall in love with these lipsticks, because I know you will!
( pun intended because it's almost fall!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment